Category O1 3-DaySales begin November 2 2O23
Category O2 3-DayAs soon as Category 1 is sold out
Category O3 3-DaySales begin November 1O 2O23
Category O4 3-DaySales begin December 1 2O23
Category O5 3-DaySales begin January 1O 2O24
Category O6 3-DaySales begin February 1 2O24
Category O6 Day 2 & 3Sales begin February 1 2O24
Category O6 Group 3-Day 4 in one setSales begin February 1 2O24
*You must present a government-issued photo ID at the entrance.
*There will be no tickets at the gate if the pre-sale tickets are sold out.
*Anyone under 20 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
*Children under secondary school are free of charge.
HIGASHI-IZU CROSS COUNTRY COURSE
3348 Inatori, Higashi Izu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka
Get off at Izu-Inatori Station on Izu Express.
Shinjuku ~ Izu-Inatori [Odoriko Express]
2h 30min. No transfer.
Shinjuku ~ Izu-Inatori [Regular Train]
3h 30min. 2~3 transfers.
How to get to Higashi-Izu Cross Country Course from Izu-Inatori Station
Take the bus for Animal Kingdom
Take a cab
From Kanto: Get on the Tomei Highway from Atsugi I.C.
Atsugi I.C. ~ Odawara ~ Atami ~ Ito ~ Higashi-Izu Cross Country Course
Free Shuttle Bus
Venue ⇄ Izu-Inatori
4/19 (Fri) 8:00 - 21:00
- Anyone under 20 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children under 15 years olds are free of charge.
- You must present a government-issued photo ID at the entrance.
- A ticket is only valid for one person. The tickets will be exchanged with wristbands at the entrance gate.
- There will be no tickets at the gate if the pre-sale tickets are sold out.
- ・U-23 ticket
- The applicant must be 23 years old or younger by April 21 2024.
- You will be asked to show an ID card with your date of birth and photograph when entering. If your identity and age cannot be verified, you will be asked to pay the difference from the general sale price.
- ・Camping ticket
- A tent space is 4m×3.5m per tent ticket. Please pitch your tent within this square.
- Please purchase an additional camping ticket for larger tents more than 4m x 3.5m.
- You must also purchase an additional camping ticket for using turp.
- ・Parking ticket
- A parking ticket will be required for each car. If you are planning to come by cars please purchase the parking tickets beforehand.
- Vans and buses that are over 6m cannot be parked.
- You can take your car in/out of the car park during the specified lot hours listed (free re-entry).
- We cannot be responsible for any lost or damaged wristbands and will not re-issue. You must keep safe of the wristbands and please do not take it off during the festival.
- The tickets cannot be exchanged or canceled once it’s purchased.
- There will be no refund in case of cancellation due to artist cancellation, change, emergency, and unfortunate weather.
[Things not allowed on site]
- No alcoholic beverages/glass bottles/cans, drones, musical instruments, umbrellas, fireworks and other explosives,dangerous goods, and anything that are prohibited by the law are permitted. They will be confiscated and disposed, or handed over to the police once we have spotted them.
- An unauthorised visitor will be given over to the police for any reason.
- Music will stop after midnight. Please enjoy camping quietly.
- Please smoke in the smoking areas or carry around your ashtrays.
- Plastics, cans and combustible trash must be separated and can be disposed at the trash station. We would appreciate your help by bringing them home. Thank you.
- Please refrain from bringing younger children to the dance floor after 21:00.
- We would strongly recommend younger children to wear earmuffs for hearing protection. If you don't have one, please consider not taking them on the dance floor.
- Pets are allowed inside, but please refrain from bringing them to the dance floor. You must leash your pet all the time and be responsible for anything that your pet might do, and prevent troubles.
- Due to the increasing number of troubles between pets, entry might be denied if there is a risk of causing troubles to other attendants. We are not responsible for any trouble.
- Please refrain from keeping the chairs and space on the dance floor as it may bother others.
- All belongings should be managed individually.
- Any items that could bother others and/or hurt yourself/others are strictly prohibited.
- The venue is surrounded by nature. Please do not harm them.
- No parking around the venue and sleeping outside. Please keep quiet in the early morning and midnight.
- Those who don't follow rules or staff instruction may be asked to leave the festival forcibly and no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
- Please be careful with excessive alcohol use. If someone is too drunk, we may ask the person to leave the site.
- The organisers, the venue, and the artists are not responsible for any troubles of any case occurred in and outside of the venue during the festival.
- The festival is held during the day for long hours. Please prepare for severe climate change and weather. Frequent intake of water is necessary and be careful of heat stroke.
- Please note we will be filming the event and there is a chance that you will be in the footage. We will try our best not to bother you while you are having fun.
- Rainbow Disco Club is a festival which the staffs and the attendants get together and create as one. Attendants must be responsible of themselves, their children, and pets. Thank you.